Beware, Mini-Donut Machine Buyers!
Mini-donut machines designed to look like Lil' Orbits mini-donut machines are being manufactured in China, India, and other countries. These machines are being offered to unsuspecting buyers here in the Unites States, often via the internet. The sellers of this equipment apparently plan to borrow from Lil' Orbits 40-year quality reputation and hope that prospective buyers don't notice the equipment does not carry the Lil' Orbits brand name, warranty or the critical health and safety certifications required to operate here in the U.S.A.
We've noticed, and we think you should too. Please keep these very important facts in mind as you shop for mini-donut equipment:
- Lil' Orbits brand mini-donut equipment, as well as other types of equipment that we sell, is manufactured right here in the heartland of America: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Always has been. Always will be.
- Our Lil' Orbits mini-donut machines are warranted for life to the original owner, as long as the original owner retains ownership and purchases Lil' Orbits mini-donut mix for use in his or her operation.
- Obviously, the off-shore manufactured equipment offered by our look-alike competitors cannot claim "Made in America" and the accompanying pride of US-built craftsmanship that we include with every Lil' Orbits mini-donut machine we sell.
- We sell and ship new mini-donut machines direct from our factory in Minneapolis to our customers worldwide. From us, domestic shipment takes a week or less. Our off-shore competitors sell and ship direct from their off-shore factories to their customers. Their shipments take six weeks or longer.
- We're told that the foreign-manufactured equipment carries a brief warranty and it leaves it up to the buyer to return faulty new equipment to the factory within a few days of receipt of shipment. That's probably difficult to do, unless the owner pays expensive costs to air freight it back to the factory to beat the deadline. So much for cost savings.
- We guarantee the performance of our mini-donut machines, as long as the owner operates the machine by the simple guidelines we provide. We advise new and long-standing owners alike by phone, e-mail, web, etc. in the proper and profitable use of their Lil' Orbits equipment. Buyers of mini-donut equipment manufactured outside the US can be strictly on their own.
Of course, it's ultimately your business - and the risks and rewards are part of the business. You'll have questions and concerns regarding your mini-donut equipment purchase. You can call us for valuable advice. Don't take a risk until you have all the facts.